Our Weekly Meetings
The International Club meets every alternate Wednesday at 8:00 pm. The venues are as follows:
- Arts & Sciences (Room 2-72).
- Social Night locations are different every alternate Wednesday and will be announced at the meetings and on our Facebook page.
International Day and the International Dinner are the two larger events hosted by the International Club. Other activities include International Movie Nights, International Dance workshops (such as salsa, Mexican Folkloric Dance, etc.), trips to international festivals and local areas of interest, and other fun outings such as bowling, skating at the roller rink, or playing paint ball. All activities are selected to introduce our international students to "American" culture and/or to share international culture with American students. We exist to share, explore and enjoy all cultures.
Trips & Tours
Some of the day and weekend trips the International Club has organized include:
- Savannah, Georgia
- Washington DC
- The Martin Luther King Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Stone Mountain Park, Georgia
- The Kennedy Space Center, near Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Charleston, South Carolina
- St. Augustine, Florida
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Pensacola, Florida
- Atlantic Station, Atlanta, Georgia
- Atlanta Hawks Basketball Games
- Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Braves Baseball Games
- Georgia National Fair - Perry, Georgia
- International Day, October 25
- International Dinner, March 10